Illinois Programming League
The Illinois Programming League (IPL) is a series of ICPC-style
programming contests open to all UIUC students. Compete each week to earn
league points and sharpen your comeptitive programming skills.
Every Monday, 7-9 PM
Siebel Center, Room 0218
How to Compete?
Pre-registration is not required, simply show up on Monday in Siebel Room 0218 and sign-on at the door to compete!
Free Food & Prizes
- Students compete individually and communication during the contest is not allowed.
- Bring your own laptop or use the EWS machines.
- During the contest internet usage is forbidden, with the following exceptions:
- Any physical reference materials such as notes, textbooks, printed code, etc are allowed although electronic and digital reference materials are strictly forbidden.
- Each problem is worth the same.
- Total time = the sum of (time since the begining) for each problem solved
- The contestants will be ranked by the most problems solved. If there is a tie, they will be ranked by the least total time.
- There is a 20-minute penalty added to the total time for each wrong submission.
- The rules are tentative and are subjective to change at our discretion.
- C (C99)
- C++ (C++11)
- Java (Java 8)
- Python (Python 3)
Please feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com